I live in Canada and have an EU passport. I have a valid I-94 in my passport as I went to the US by car. I am flying to the us from Canada and was not sure if I need to get ESTA.

  • I believe you need ESTA, but if you've been in Canada for less than 30 days, I am not 100% sure that you do, maybe more like 95%. How long has it been since you left the US? – phoog Dec 8 '19 at 16:12
  • I left the States more than 30 days ago. Thanks – Andy1 Dec 9 '19 at 0:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.