I need to submit bank statements for a visitor visa to Canada. Since I live in Prague, Czech Republic, all my transactions in the statement as well as the account balance info are in CZK (in Czech currency). I was wondering if that would be a problem? Do I need to provide some paper indicating the equivalent of my funds in CAD/US dollar?

  • 1
    I don't think the title reflects the question very well, would you mind editing it? Dec 4, 2019 at 11:24

1 Answer 1


You don't need to supply the exchange rate between your currency and Canada's currency (or any other country you might apply for a visa). Exchange rates are public information available to anyone on the Internet, and they will simply look it up themselves.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .