I am planning to visit Singapore to take part in an exhibition for garment sale. What type of Visa is required.


According to https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exempt-activities/eligible-activities, a Short Term Visit Pass and a Work Pass Exemption is required to participate in any exhibition as an exhibitor https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exempt-activities/eligible-activities

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.