I am Indian passport holder but currently in Tokyo on work visa for a year.

So, Next year I am planning to go to India for 15 days but while going to India from Japan I would like to go to Singapore or Thailand or Somewhere in China for 2-3 days. and then go back to India.

Tokyo⟶Singapore(2-3 days)⟶Delhi

this is my travel plan. so what kind of visa I will need in Singapore ?


1 Answer 1


Good news! As the Indian citizen holder of a long-term Japanese visa, you're eligible for the 96-Hour Visa Free Transit scheme in Singapore, which gives you up to 4 days in Singapore without needing to apply for a visa.

Details here: https://www.ica.gov.sg/enteranddeparting/before/enteranddeparting_before_vftf

  • Thank you so much. Do you have any Idea about China/Thailand/Philippines ? Nov 11, 2019 at 7:06
  • 1
    @HungryExplorer Please ask those as separate questions. Nov 11, 2019 at 7:32

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .