I was working and traveling in California. I was caught by police for speeding.

On my ticket was the date of a court appearance. The date on ticket stated December, but I had to leave the USA in October (visa expired). All above happened 11 years ago. Can I came back to California without any problems at the border now? I'm from Poland.



Browse other questions tagged .