Me and my wife are currently in the UK. I'm a EU national and she is a non-eu national on a EEA family visa. Can I leave without her for a few days, leaving her alone in the UK? My job will require that.

  • 1
    Are you residing in the UK for a longer term or just visiting?
    – phoog
    Oct 17, 2019 at 1:27
  • Possibly this question should be migrated in expatriate site. Oct 17, 2019 at 7:59


Browse other questions tagged .