This question already has an answer here:

I work on a ship and I will disembark in Cozumel, Mexico.

Can I stay for a vacation in Mexico with my C1/D visa?

I hold a Serbian passport.

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton visas Oct 17 at 8:51

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Yes, you can go to Mexico on a C1/D visa.

The Mexican consulate states:

all those foreign nationals, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit are NOT required to obtain a Mexican visa IF they hold a valid (non-expired) Visa or Permanent Residence of United States of America

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.