This question involves two parts where in the first I am looking for the correct visa category, and in the second I have ab inquiry on required documents.
I have been invited for a job interview (for a well known software company) in Germany. I am living and working in Turkey. I need to apply for a Schengen visa. After a thorough research, I have found that Germany offers these type of visas:
- Business (I assume this is for business visits that my current company is sponsoring)
- Visitor (I assume this is for visiting a friend or family)
Which of these categories does my need fall in? (For Ireland, there is a specific other category just for job interviews of highly skilled jobs, this might be the case for Germany)
I have completed the application form and I saw that Germany asks for the following:
- My paycheck ( I have this)
- My employment record ( I have this)
- Bank records and sufficient money for covering the travel( I have a letter from inviting company, and also money in the bank)
- Flight and hotel ( I have this)
- Document from my company specifying that I have a leave for the time period of the travel ( I do not have this, my company is heavily bureaucratic, this document would be prepared in two weeks and I do not have this much time)
So, without having the last item would Germany consider my visa positively? I believe they ask this for proving my intention to return home, so do the other documents prove it?