I want to clear my doubt. Is it mandatory to provide a marriage certificate while bringing a spouse to Saudi Arabia when her passport has my name mentioned on it?

  • Please state the citizenship of you both, and country of residence if different. – Traveller Oct 5 '19 at 7:46

You must provide a copy of the marriage certificate/contract to obtain a spouse visit visa.

Source: The guy who is responsible about helping employees obtain visas in my multi-national company in Saudi Arabia.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.