I'm a 16-year-old from China and will be travelling to the states soon, is it allowed for non-resident minors to go to shooting ranges and operate firearms? (with adult supervision of course)

  • 5
    Will you have your parent or legal guardian with you? Sep 28 '19 at 7:17
  • California is not the place to try this. Nevada is more likely. See these questions: 1, 2.
    – mkennedy
    Sep 28 '19 at 18:54

Most places, by law, require that all children between the ages of 8 and 18 must be accompanied and directly supervised in the shooting booth by a parent or legal guardian.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.