I have an expired Canadian visiting visa and am about to apply for another one, Please how can I get my UCI ( Unique client identifier) number for the expired visa? Additionally, is it important to put the previous UCI number of my present application? Thank you


Your UCI appears on any document from the Government of Canada. If you don’t have your UCI or any documents with it shown but want to fill out an application form you can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank. The latter implies it’s not important to include it.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4

  • Thanks, its helpful – Boyeseun Sep 21 at 8:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.