Can you download the VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG Formal Application; If so, please forward the link.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Daniil, choster, Traveller, Kate Gregory, DJClayworth Sep 6 at 17:15

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


The form is available from, among others, Berlin (pdf). For more information, see their page Verpflichtungserklärung für einen kurzen Aufenthalt (in German).

  • 1
    Note that the form must be filed with the municipal authorities of the person who gives the bond. He or she will need to find the correct local office. – o.m. Sep 7 at 5:01

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.