My son 15 years will be in Australia for Exchange (school), after the 3 month exchange we would like to travel 14 days with the whole family in Australia. Which visa needs my son ? We are Germans.

closed as off-topic by bytebuster, David Richerby, Ali Awan, user89966, Jim MacKenzie Sep 6 at 19:39

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Have you tried asking the organisation arranging the exchange? – Traveller Sep 6 at 9:25
  • Private organized…. – Gimbel Bernd Sep 6 at 9:43
  • Your son will need a Student (subclass 500) visa. – k2moo4 Sep 6 at 10:52
  • I don't get the close votes. It's three months, not years. – jcm Sep 10 at 9:23