I have a valid B1/B2 visa which I've used to travel twice to the United States for work. My question is:

I'd love my kids to join me in my next trip, how do I go about their visa application?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Michael Hampton, user90371, bytebuster, Jan Doggen, user89966 Aug 29 at 8:46

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Is there a particular aspect of the application process that concerns you? – Traveller Aug 28 at 21:05
  • 2
    Agreed. You just file the same as if they were adults. – RoboKaren Aug 28 at 21:11
  • 3
    BTW, You are not allowed to work while on B1/B2 visa. – ISAE Aug 28 at 21:15
  • 1
    @ISAE I guess the OP meant the travel was for business. – gosnod Aug 28 at 23:07
  • If someone at immigration will ever connect this post to actual person, you might be banned from entering USA. If you meant "Consult with business associates, Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference, Settle an estate, Negotiate a contract", please edit to make it clear you did not, in fact, violated your visa rules. – Mołot Aug 29 at 10:50

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.