I know this question has been asked but my situation is a bit different. I am going to Malaysia via Amsterdam on the outbound flight and returning via CDG (Paris) on the return flight from Malaysia. As I am transiting in 2 different countries on international legs, will an airport transit visa be ok for both legs or will I need to get a regular Schengen C type visa?


Since you won't be on any Schengen-internal flight, what you have is just two independent transits. If you need an airport transit visa for one or both of these transits, a single visa (with a sufficiently long period of validity) will be enough for both transits.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.