I'm wondering whether it is possible for me to apply for a 10-year Chinese Tourist Visa as a US Green Card holder? Also, does it help if my wife is a Chinese citizen living in the US as a Green Card holder as well? Thank you.


The 10 year China visa eligibility is by nationality, not by residence. So you can only get it if China offers it to people of your nationality.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    And adding to this weather your wife is chinese has no baring either – Matt Douhan Aug 19 '19 at 0:29
  • I was able to confirm with the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles as well. Thank you for your answer. – cheklapkok Aug 22 '19 at 21:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.