From the airport's website:
- The 2 terminals are in fact two separate airports 5km one from other
- If you have a flight connection landing in T2 and departing from T1, take in mind that the transfer process will take 2-3 hours
- Domestic Terminal is busiest during the day while International Terminal is busiest during night
- Is not allowed to check in more than 4 hours prior your flight
So if you have 4,5 hours between the flights, that should be enough time to transfer.
There is a paid service that connects both terminals (Domestic -
Terminal 1B and International - Terminal 2).
- T1B to T2: Prices Rs.245 for a Sedan. Rs.700 for a SUV.
- T2 to T1B: Prices Rs.230 for a Sedan. Rs.750 for a SUV.
The counters to buy the ticket are located:
T1B: Arrivals. Phone: 8767350021
T2: Level 2, International Arrivals. Phone: (022) 65882672