At my interview I was asked several questions
- Why do you want to go to the US
I said I want to go as tourist, I want to take my 6yrs daughter to Disneyland & my son to universal studio.
- Have you traveled before with your family?
I said yes, I had traveled to Singapore & Malaysia with my family
- What do you do for living?
I said I'm a builder. I purchase property & construct them and sell them.
- Do you have any one in the US?
No, I don't know anyone there
- Do you live with your parents?
I said yes, I live with them in the same address.
- How many employees do you have?
I have three employees, one is handling accounts, one is handling sales, one is handling administration.
Then she sees my travel history in my passport & said you are qualified for the visa & kept my passports. Yet I then got my passports back with letter 214b so I'm shocked, why she didn't refuse at the interview?