What category of visa do I need to come to the UK to attend a short training course, training being for licensing exam? There will be no patient interaction, we practice on dummy heads and teeth. Will a standard visitor visa allow this or a would a short term study visa be more appropriate?

1 Answer 1


Since you are coming for education, it'd be the short term study visa.

But if you reach out to the course organizer, I'm sure they would have a more concrete answer.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .