Aside from visiting Casinos in LAS, what else is there to do? We are going to visit with our staff and are looking for events besides the day to day casino operations.
You can go to see the Grand Canyon by helicopter. The expensive way is a direct flight from McCarran, which also gives you an aerial view of Vegas and the Hoover Dam. This takes a few hours. The cheaper option involves a bus much of the way and takes essentially all day.
We did the former a few years ago. The helicopter ride and its views were better than the actual stop in the canyon.
- Rides such as those over Stratosphere or the roller coaster over New York, New York
- Shows such as Cirque du Soleil, stand up comedy, magic show etc
- Shoot machine guns or even AK-47
- Go off roading in the desert https://www.trailsoffroad.com/states/NV
- Red Rock Canyon https://www.redrockcanyonlv.org/
- National Parks e.g Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon etc
- this is stretching it but if you have a few days, I might suggest driving to Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonlands, Sedona etc.
In the summer, most hotels have incredible pool areas. Some hotels have pool parties.
All year long:
Just strolling along the strip to see all these casinos (both from the inside and the outside) and their animations (Treasure Island pirate ship, Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains, Venetian Canal and Gondolas...) is quite entertaining
Circus Circus has an indoor amusement park with rides and everything
The Mirage has dolphins, lions, and more.
Lots of shopping
There are tons of very nice restaurants
Lots of bars
Lots of nightclubs
You can also play golf
And of course you have all the shows, including aerobatics (Cirque du Soleil etc.), magic, concerts, fights, and so on.
And it goes on and on.
If you have the money, you can stay there for 2 weeks during the summer and not get bored without even gambling.