My son is graduating in November and I want to apply for the visitor visa for my family to attend it. While his studies will be done by the end of August (study permit expires then) and work permit will be under process, can we apply for our visitor visas explaining this to the embassy right now? If not, is the alternative to wait for the work permit? If so, we will be traveling to the United States in September to visit my daughter, can we apply for the Canadian visitor visa from there? Which would be the better option?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.