I am planning to come to the Uk for a short course . My father is paying everything but the only problem here is that my father doesn’t have money in his bank account . He stores his money somewhere in a safe lock . What do I do ? How do I show them that my father will support me ?

1 Answer 1


This is virtually impossible without bank statements or some other reliable and verifiable documentation to show a) the source of your father’s support for you; and b) his ability to fulfil his commitment. See Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .