My father in law is Moroccan and has a Spanish residence card. My wife and I live in London. Can he visit us without a visa ? Or does he need to apply?


Your father-in-law needs a visa based on his citizenship https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y

If he is an Article 10 residence card holder he may use that document for travel to the UK if he is accompanying his EEA national relative to the UK, or joining his EEA national relative in the UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/entering-the-uk-as-the-holder-of-an-article-10-residence-card/entering-the-uk-as-the-holder-of-an-article-10-residence-card

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.