i am a Pakistani living in Belgium from last 2 year do I have submitted application for asylum in Belgium and now I have won my asylum case and I got refugee status and I have refugee permit validity of 5 years with UN passport do I want to ask to you can I move to Germany permanently I mean to say can I convert my paper in Germany


You can't.

You have been granted asylum in Belgium which means you aren't eligible to asylum in Germany any more.

You can't legally move to Germany because you aren't eligible to a German Aufenthaltsberechtigung either, if this isn't a case of family reunion. The latter only applies to father, mother and their own childs, not other members of a greater family.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.