i changed my name on my passport and now it's different a little from the name on my permesso di soggiorno. I have a letter of prove from embassy about the new name. I went to the questura but i was told i can change my name when my permesso got expired. My question is can i travel by air with my documents?


The policies may different among-st different airlines. The easiest way is to call directly to the airlines that you're planning to travel with and ask the situation.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.