Is it possible to have the UK visit visa vignette be obtained from a different visa center?

I applied for a UK visa (in progress in Sydney) but I'll be travelling next week to Schengen country and want to receive it in a different location?

  • AFAIK this is not an option. You can pay a fee to get your documents couriered to your home or work vfsglobal.co.uk/au/en/premium-services/courier-service but there’s no mention of collecting your visa in a different country altogether. Have you contacted VFS Global to ask? – Traveller Jul 12 '19 at 16:21
  • OP has not returned to clarify about VFS. Putting on hold. – Mark Mayo Aug 19 '19 at 22:38