I plan to travel to Jamaica after my contract I work on the ship. Can I use my C1/D to transit through the USA in New York to go to Jamaica?

  • Are you flying? Is that why you have tagged this 'US Airways'? – Roddy of the Frozen Peas Jul 5 '19 at 14:34
  • 1
    As explained in the linked question, you do not need to be traveling for work to use your transit/crewmember visa. You can also use it for your personal travel. – Michael Hampton Jul 5 '19 at 18:30

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.