I live in a plate owned by my father but the property deed is too old and I found it's was with my father name and mother . I already sent my application so I'm a native in the country which I introduce my paper in. The other documents required are not available. My national I d contains the address also my bank statement could I USE them instead.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.