My mother in law is an Indian citizen residing in US. Can she apply for a UK standard visa from US?

  • 2
    Your question has probably been downvoted because of your lack of research. It should be easy to find out the answer from official sources, such as the UK visa applications website. If it wasn't, at least mention the places you looked so that people who are trying to answer your question don't waste their time looking in the same places. Thanks! – David Richerby Jun 17 '19 at 11:46

Applications for UK visas can be submitted in any location where the applicant is legally present and where there is a processing centre/consulate etc.

So, yes, she can. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/usa-apply-for-a-uk-visa/apply-for-a-uk-visa-in-the-usa

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.