I'm from Germany and I have an approved ESTA. I already bought flights to the US and back and I'm staying for 6 weeks. But now I'm thinking about spending around two weeks in Peru. Would it be possible to leave the US to Peru and return to the US after a few weeks with my ESTA?

  • In a word, yes. – phoog Jun 16 '19 at 19:34
  • This doesn't seem to be a problem. Is there something in particular that you are concerned about? – Michael Hampton Jun 16 '19 at 22:49
  • We have to point out that ESTA is not what governs your admission to the US. ESTA is just permission to get on a plane. The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) governs the conditions of your admission. – DJClayworth Jun 17 '19 at 0:14

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.