This question already has an answer here:

I am a Ph.D scholar from South India and I am going to present a paper in an academic conference at Dresden, Germany during September 2019. Kindly suggest me the type of visa should I apply for?

marked as duplicate by chx, Traveller, Henning Makholm visas Jun 16 at 10:49

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.