I am a green card holder based on asylum and hold a US refugee travel document. Can I travel to Hungary visa-free for a short stay?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton visas Jun 14 at 1:07

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.