I am a British citizen and I will be traveling from the UK to Toronto and staying in Canada for couple of weeks and then traveling by train from Montreal to New York where I will be staying for 4 days then flying back from New York to the UK. Please advise as to what documents I will need? Thanks Ann

  • passport, eta, esta but this is 100% to be a duplicate – chx Jun 9 '19 at 8:57
  • Same documents you would need for a visa or entering the USA by air. Nothing different about entering by train. – user 56513 Jun 9 '19 at 9:42
  • @chx ESTA only applies to arrivals by air, not land border crossings. help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1132/~/… – jcaron Jun 9 '19 at 21:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.