I recently got a proposal to work in Bonn, Germany; and I was wondering if there is a way for me to legally get my partner some type of visa that lets her travel and live with me until the permit expires. (If it helps I am financially capable of taking care of both of us)

She's planning to enroll in a University there but my period of staying is way beyond the education Visa that she's going to get.

P.S: We're not married nor engaged.

closed as off-topic by o.m., Ali Awan, David Richerby, bytebuster, Glorfindel Jun 6 at 20:03

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.