I came to the US 50 + years ago from Cuba. I have been a US permanent resident for 50 years and no longer have a Cuban passport. How can I travel to Italy?

  • 3
    How did you come to the US and become a permanent resident? This is important information as it will indicate what travel documents may be available to you. – Michael Hampton Jun 4 at 15:20
  • 3
    The easiest way is probably to become a US citizen, which you are almost certainly eligible for. – DJClayworth Jun 4 at 15:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.