I am Indian passport holder, I have a valid Visa of Australia and I want to travel to Turkey, does this Australian visa help in processing the Visa ?
No, an Australian visa is not a valid supporting document for a Turkish e-visa.
If you apply on the Turkish Govt. e-visa website and select India - Ordinary Passport, you get a list of pre-requisites (emphasis mine)
- My passport covers the period that I will be staying in Turkey.
- I can prove that I hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of my stay.
- I am travelling for the purposes of tourism or business.
- I have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- I confirm that I meet each and every one of the conditions listed above.