My wife and I are travelling to the UK to collect a car we bought with travel to Italy, France and Spain, for about a year. We both have good clean drivers licenses. I am 71 driving 54 years 1 accident 9 yrs ago, my wife 62 -24 yrs driving no accidents and we are having great trouble getting comprehensive coverage along with roadside assistance. Can anyone help.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Aug 8 at 2:04

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    What country are you a resident of? – Michael Hampton Jun 1 at 5:18
  • It might be wiser to attempt to get coverage through your present insurer, where your driving history is known. Will the bought car be a left sided steering Wheel? Driving in Italy and France is difficult at best, but with right sided steering wheel will be very confusing. – Mark Johnson Jun 1 at 12:48
  • OP has not returned to clarify. Putting on hold for now. – Mark Mayo Aug 8 at 2:04