I am planning to travel to Italy then travel through Italy to Switzerland, France, Belgium, and then to Netherlands via train and get back to the UK from Netherlands via airport. I will spend 2-3 weeks in the Schengen area.

I don't know if the Schengen area requires a visa. Can anyone educate me on this, please?

  • 1
    Specifically which travel document do you have? – MJeffryes May 30 at 20:23
  • 1
    @MJeffryes. Refugees with ILR, I was wondering if I can travel to the shengen area with a travel document passport issued by the UK home office. – Sam May 30 at 20:50
  • 3
    Exactly what does it say on the outside front cover of your travel document? – Michael Hampton May 30 at 22:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.