I hold Italian citizenship and my spouse holds a residence card of a family member of a union citizen with remarks "EU rights to reside".

I am planning a trip to France, I read that you do not need a visa if you hold a residence card, did anybody try to do the trip using that only?

In addition, does it matter if I travel through air vs eurostar?

Appreciate any help!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.