I'm planning to go to China. I was wondering if after 90 days I could leave from Shenzhen to Hong Kong and re-enter and stay another 90 days until the visa expires. I'll be staying in Shenzhen.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.