This question already has an answer here:

Does my wife (Pakistani with a UK Residency Permit) need a Schengen visa to travel to Italy with me (UK national)

marked as duplicate by Glorfindel, Ali Awan, David Richerby, RedBaron, bytebuster May 29 at 18:40

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    Does the card say that it is a residence card of a family member of a citizen of the EU or EEA? – phoog May 29 at 14:48