Is there anything else I need other than my state issued ID to get past security?


You need a TSA-approved ID and a boarding pass (printed or on a mobile device). That is all.

State driver's licenses and IDs are approved, but see the link for REAL ID rules that will apply after May 3, 2023.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.