I am filling the Schengen visa form but I booked the Hotel and transport through Star Tours. Which one do I need to select among the 3 options as a main applicant and I paid the amount to Star tours? - A person will be accommodating me

  • A company, organisation or establishment will be accommodating me

  • My hotel or place of accommodation (if different)

Which one to select as dependents?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.