This question already has an answer here:

We are Indian citizens. We all have valid US visitor visas. I have added the surname on my minor son's new passport. He has an old US valid visitor visa in his old passport (without surname). Three years back we visited the US. Can he travel to the US on his old visa or does he need to apply for new Visa?

marked as duplicate by user 56513, Glorfindel, bytebuster, David Richerby, Ali Awan May 19 at 11:48

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.