I'm an Indian national who will be visiting Australia for a week to attend a conference. I am currently a graduate student in the UK. The conference organizers asked me what they should supply for the visa application.
As far as I understand, the visa category I should be applying for is https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/business-visitor-stream#HowTo. Under documents, it is quite vague and states that I need
- an invitation from a host organisation
- conference registration details
- a letter from your employer stating why you are visiting
- your plans for your stay and details of your Australian business contacts
- proof of your current employment and professional qualifications
- evidence your company is an active business, such as an annual report
- evidence of prior contact with Australian businesses
Are there specific details that the conference hosts should include in my letter of invitation?