I am a Jordanian citizen working as a civil engineer in Jordan. I met my British wife in Jordan whilst she was studying Arabic in my country. We travelled to 5 countries together - including Schengen area. We are not planning to settle in the UK. Her family has visited me in Jordan.
Now I want to apply to visit her and her family for Christmas as it is really hard for her to travel because she is in her last year at university.
I will provide them with these papers-
- Employment letter
- Company registration to show that the company is genuine
- Marriage certificate/family book
- Invitation letter to stay at her accommodation
- Paper to show that her family own the place and they have a room for me
- A cover letter
- old travel history (USA, Mexico, Cyprus, Egypt, Saudi Arabia,Hungary, Italy)
- planned itinerary
- 6 months bank statement that has enough to fund my stay but I get paid in cash so I can’t provide pay slips. I deposit the money into my account monthly and there are transactions always.
I already have a previous US visa rejection for not providing enough documents to show ties to my country. Do I have a good chance of getting a visa or is it better not to risk a rejection?