I mistakenly opted for short term student visa when I am supposed to opt for visitor visa.

can I change it now?visa


The general guidelines, for both types of visas, do not contain any information on how to switch from an incorrectly applied visa type to another.

So either contact them directly or withdrawal the incorrect application and the apply for the correct visa.

Assume that the fee for the present application will not be refunded, since the processing has already been started.

| improve this answer | |
  • Payment comes later in the process than this. So it should be fine to just abandon the application and start over. – Michael Hampton Jun 24 '19 at 7:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.