This question already has an answer here:

I am an international student. I already finished my program and I am waiting to start my OPT. My I20 already expired and I am waiting for my EAD Card. I have a US valid Driver License. Can I travel to Puerto Rico?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, bytebuster, gmauch, Ali Awan, Columbia says Reinstate Monica May 13 at 17:59

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    I am asking because I do not have an I-20. It just expired. I have a Driver License. – Betania Karim May 13 at 16:41
  • 1
    You don't need anything else for a domestic flight. – Michael Hampton May 13 at 16:42