This question already has an answer here:

I want to apply for tourist visa for UK along with my wife and son. I am told that separate applications for each member be filed. I used my email ID to complete my application. Now I want to apply on behalf of my wife and son. Should I use another email ID ?

marked as duplicate by k2moo4, Mark Mayo May 14 at 1:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.