This question already has an answer here:

Me and wife were planned to travel to France to attend a wedding.

She is from the EU region and i am not, i apply for schengen visa as an EU spouse which recently is required of her to sign a letter saying that she will be travelling with me.

Now, something has come up and she will not be able to travel with me.

Will i be allowed to travel alone ?

regards r

marked as duplicate by phoog, Glorfindel, bytebuster, Mark Mayo May 12 at 23:23

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • I believe someone else asked essentially the same question in the last couple of weeks, though I do not see it at the moment. The answer is basically that you should be fine, but you should be prepared to show that your wife's plans changed after you submitted the visa application. – phoog May 12 at 15:29
  • 2
    Found it: Possible duplicate of Travelling to Italy without my spouse who is a UK citizen – phoog May 12 at 15:31
  • thank you for that, however the new schengen visa has UE Familee in the remarks section, it is still a type C visa aswell. – rami May 15 at 10:01